This feature length presentation was recorded LIVE at the 2014 Science & Football Conference in London.
In this presentation Tom describes the notion of 'deeper practice' and delves into the importance of generating psychological outcomes within coaching sessions. With a particular focus on the Psycho-Social, Psycho-Motor and Mental Skills Training Techniques this video is a must for any coach seeking to gain a greater understanding of how to improve the mental and emotional skill-set of their athletes.
Topic Feature Include
- The Nature & Importance of 'Deeper Practice'
- Live Audience Exercises to take part in
- Guidance for the Structure and Delivery of Coaching Sessions
- Psycho-Motor and Psycho-Social Practice Ideas
- Live Integrated and Applied Coaching Strategies
- Applied Pitch Focused Mental Skills Training Techniques
This downloadable products included are:
- DVD (digital version) of the presentation and training session
- Presentation Slides
- Detailed Coaching Session Plan
All taken from the LIVE event at the 2014 Science in Football conference in London.